Justice for the Long Haul
Teens thru adults working for peace and justice to transform ourselves, our communities, and society.
Self-Reflection & Empathy
Four weeks Nov 17 - Dec 8, 2020
Tuesdays Nov 17 & 24 and Dec 1 & 8, 2020
English language; others bring your own translator to translate in chat line and do break outs together
Build your skills to work for justice for the long haul...
Try it out! These experiential activities build on each other, so please plan to attend all sessions. This topic will be required for future topics: communication and cooperation, trauma resiliency, communities of conscience, liberation from oppression, and discerning a consensus of conscience.
To work well online, please prepare your space:
- Have a computer, tablet, or smart phone with Zoom.
- Have internet connection with at least 2.5 mbs upload and download speeds for Zoom.
- Find a quiet place with no distractions and clean the space in the camera view.
- Clean space sit, stand, and move around where you can see the screen.
- Have paper or a journal and pen to note things you want to change or practice.
- Have oil pastels or crayons handy for some sessions.
Pay as you're able at the Donate button above
- $40 break-even cost
- Or double for yourself and one other. No one turned away for lack of funds.
Register in advance: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsdumtqDotHtG2gtthWp8bKr_26CFr90Rf
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
© Courageous Gifts.