Justice for the Long Haul
Teens thru adults working for peace and justice to transform ourselves, our communities, and society.
Mondays 7:00-8:30pm Eastern Time
Starting July 20, 2020
Build your skills to work for justice for the long haul...
Try it out! It"s best to attend regularly, because the activities build on each other.
Working online you need to prepare the space for yourself. You will need to:
- Get a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Check your internet connection has at least 2.5 mbs upload and download speeds to use Zoom.
- Find a quiet place with no distractions and clean the space in the camera view.
- Prepare space to sit or stand and move around where you can still see the screen and we can see you.
- Have paper and oil pastels or crayons handy.
- Have a notebook or journal and a pen.
Free trial sessions July 20 and 27
Suggested monthly donation $20-80/mo starting in August.
No one turned away for lack of funds.
Double your donation to support someone else, if you"re able.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUpd-yurz0pGdBy-dY_0u1fSZ3Dy9GUdADa
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
© Courageous Gifts.